Latest news & analysis
The Dangers of Farm Slurry and the Production of Slurry Gas
Slurry is created from cow manure and water and provides a fantastic, natural fertiliser that farmers can use to encourage the growth of grass and other crops. It is usually stored in a slurry tank or lagoon before it is applied to farmland as fertiliser. The dangers of working with slurry are well documented, as high amounts of gases can be released very quickly. How is farm slurry made? Waste ...
What nutrients are left in your soil?
Case Study: Online COD, Cream and Protein Monitoring Minimizes Dairy Product Loss
Extend the shelf-life of avocado with BION
Solutions for suppliers
Generate more buying requests and expand your reach by showcasing your product offering on our multi-channel platform.
- Over 4 million Visitors per year
- Over 580,000 Registered users
Solutions for buyers
Source your project needs through our comprehensive catalog of more than 58,313 agtech solutions from over 20,074 suppliers across the globe.
- Interact directly with industry suppliers.
- Match your inquiries to similar suppliers.
- Browse up-to-date product catalogs & supplier listings.
- Get notified the moment suppliers reply to your inquiry.